Kamdhenu Makoy Ark works in kidney related problems.Gavyamrit Makoy Ark helps in treating Urinary Tract Infections as it increases the secretion and discharge of urine.Pathmeda Makoy Ark also used to treat the fever & to alleviate pain.
- The juice of this herb is commonly used to treat the fever & to alleviate pain.
- The juice of Makoy leaves is used in treating the mouth ulcers. This juice is also used to counter difficult menses.
- Makoy also helps in relieving pain in the ears.
- It combats many of the stomach issues like stomach cramps, stomach ache & flatulence.
- Its fruit is used as a cosmetic; as rubbing its seeds on the cheeks helps remove freckles.
- It is a very good herbal remedy for asthma as it removes catarrhal matter & phlegm from the bronchial tubes.
- Makoy also plays the role in supporting the joints by helping in the treatment of rheumatic pain & gout.
- A decoction prepared from the leaves n stem of Makoy helps in the treatment of dieresis.
- Various skin issues like acne, psoriasis & freckles can be treated successfully with the help of Makoy.
- Various mouth related problems like gum diseases n bad breadth finds its solution with the help of this herb.
- An infusion of the plant is used as an enema in infants suffering from abdominal upsets.
- Makoy is a key ingredient in various medicines prepared to resolve various liver disorders.
- It also helps in treating Urinary Tract Infections as it increases the secretion and discharge of urine.
- A decoction of the stalk, leaves, and roots of this herb is beneficial for wounds and cancerous sores.
- Its berries are poisonous, which beliefs to get destroyed while but boiling them and make them safer to be used for preserves, jams, and pies.