Axiom Bala Panchang Juice is the juice of Sida Cordifolia or Country Mallow which is known as Bala in Ayurveda. The word Bala refers to strength. It is a valuable medicinal herb in Ayurveda. Bala is a useful herb to treat a broad variety of ailments such as Vata roga, Pitta roga, bronchial asthma, fever, dry cough, nervous debility, infertility, emaciation etc. Bala is used in the formulation of medicated oil for treating joint pain, swelling and massaging.
Bala Panchang Juice is the best suited herbal medicine for colitis. It is used to increase the strength of body. Bala Panchang Juice is also effective to increase sperm count and white blood cells very quickly. Jeevan Ras Bala Panchang Juice is one of the effective herbal medicines for dengue fever. It also pulls out the weakness.
- Gastritis, acidity, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, colic, wind, and distension.
- Vata-related nervous disorder
- Tension, anxiety, headaches, neuralgia, muscle and joint pain
- Arrhythmia, tachycardia, irregular pulse, palpitations
- Dry coughs, asthma, TB, hemoptysis, bronchitis
- Cystitis, irritable bladder, stones, urinary tract infections
- It is also effective to increase sperm count and white blood cells very quickly
- Fevers due to deficiency and weakness
- It is one of the effective herbal medicine for dengue fever
- It also pulls out the weakness.
Preferably in Morning & Evening
- 1-5 Years – 5 ml Twice a Day
- 5-12 Years – 10 ml Twice a Day
- 13 and above 20 – 50 ml Twice a Day
or as directed by the physician
- Pure Bala Juice – 99.8%
- Permitted Preservative(Sodium Benzoate) – 0.2%
Use under medical supervision. The information provided on this site is not intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent Any Disease.